My kids LOVE LEGO. I mean. It is crazy. They can play for hours. They are obsessed. I find them everywhere. I am excited to try out some of these Educational LEGO Ideas. My kids are going to love this.
Educational LEGO Play Ideas
- Using LEGO To Divide Syllables from Rainy Day Mum
- LEGO Super Hero Action Game Free Printable from Life Over C’s
- Learn With LEGO’s Combinations of Ten Printable Play Mat from Lemon lime Adventures
- Exploring Symmetry with a Lego Firefly from Crafty Kids at Home
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #108
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link-ups? You can find them all right here.
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & A Diligent Heart to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Sherryl, Erin & Marlene