Valentine’s Day is around the corner! Do you have big plans? I love doing special little heart related things with the kids. I love making breakfast for dinner. This year I have a bunch of new ideas. And check out that cupcake! Yes, please. Have a look at this great list of Valentine’s Day Treats and Ideas.
Sight Word Heart Flowers by Dabbling Momma
Valentine Sandwich Snack by Pre-K Pages
Glitter Valentine Shirts by Greatly Blessed
Preschool Science Experiments by Learning 2 Walk
Valentines Crafts for Preschoolers by Tiny Tots Adventures
Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes by Don’t Sweat the Recipe
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #109
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link-ups? You can find them all right here.
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & A Diligent Heart to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Sherryl, Erin & Marlene