I really love wreaths. It’s a strange obsession of mine. I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated just to wreaths. Yeah, I know, I’m a weirdo. It’s OK. 🙂
I’ve been seeing succulent wreaths popping up on good old Pinterest lately. Made with REAL succulents. I love the way they look! So cool. I love succulents as much as I love wreaths! But I just know that after all that work and expense, mine would die. So, when I saw fake succulent picks (at the Hob Lob for 50 percent off) I knew I had to give it a whirl. 🙂 Fake succulents look just like real succulents to me. Yay!
What you need
- wreath form (I used one from the Dollar Tree)
- A bag of dried moss (Again, from the Dollar Tree)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Succulent picks (Hobby Lobby, half off!)
What you do
- Glue the moss around your wreath. This is messy, but I just glue and wrap. There will be a bunch of extra on the table when you are done. I took these bits and glued them to bare spots.
- Glue your succulents onto the wreath. I liked this wreath because I could stick the picks right into the gaps of the vine and glue it all down.
- Add a ribbon. Tie a bow.
I really like the way it turned out. It looks all green and Spring-y!
I love succulents. I love wreaths. Perfect. It took about a half an hour and only about 8 dollars. 🙂
It’s a great rainy Spring day craft.