3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cut the potatoes in cubes or wedges. Combine the Parmesan, garlic, and paprika in a bowl and set aside. Stir the potatoes and oil together in a mixing bowl then add the bowl of cheese and seasonings. Stir to coat. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer. Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and turn over potatoes. Bake for another few minutes until crispy and golden. Enjoy.
1/4 cup cream
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 slices bacon crispy cooked and crumbled (or take a short cut and buy 1/2 a cup of bacon from the salad bar!)
Peel, cube, and boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain potatoes and return to the pot for a few minutes to evaporate any water left in them. Mash with a potato masher or beat with a mixer until smooth. Add cream, milk, cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, garlic salt, and nutmeg. Mix until creamy and smooth. Add salt to taste.
- 6 ears of fresh corn, cut from the cob (or 1-30 ounce can corn and 1-15 ounce can cream corn)
- 6 slices bacon, chopped (yay for the salad bar!)
- 4 green onions (yay for forever green onions!)
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- handful of grated cheese and more green onions and sour cream and bacon, for garnish
- In a large pot, fry the bacon pieces until crispy. Remove from the pan, leaving the drippings, and set aside. When I use salad bar bacon, I always throw them in a hot pan and do this too. They are already cooked, but I like to crisp them a bit.
- Peel and chop the potatoes into bite-sized cubes. Slice the green onions. Reserve the green tops for a garnish.
- Place the potatoes and white scallion pieces into the pot and cook over medium heat until the onions have softened, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour on top of the potatoes and onions and cook, stirring constantly, for 1or 2 minutes.
- Pour the cream, water, broth, seasonings, salt, and pepper, stirring well. Bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Add corn, chicken, and green chiles. Cook over low heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Garnish with reserved green onions, bacon, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Break noodles into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add shredded cabbage and carrots, chicken, onions and nuts.
Mix lightly. (You don’t need the seasoning packet from ramen.)
Add dressing and cilantro to salad. Toss to coat. Enjoy.
Asian Toasted Peanut Sesame Dressing
So, there you have it.
I love finding new recipes on Pinterest!
My sister is on a crazy, fall, pumpkin, nesting kick right now and has tried these pumpkin recipes that she found there too! She made me a pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin cream cheese on graham crackers yesterday. DELICIOUS!
pumpkin cream cheese
pumpkin pull apart bread
pumpkin spice latte
butternut squash gratin
(not pumpkin – but close enough!)
Have you tried out any new recipes lately? Let me know if you would like an invite to Pinterest. But, enter at your own risk – it’s kind of addicting! 🙂
Heather V says
FINALLY!!! Thanks for all the props too! 😀 Now I have some new recipes to try!
Kirsten @ Mushki Loves says
All of these look so good! I would love it if you would link up to my party! It will be going from Tues.-Tues. for a few weeks!
Hope to see you there!
Kate @ craftwhatever says
WOW this is a ton of great ideas! I am anxious to try the cheese sticks (and other appetizers). We make appetizers on Christmas eve for dinner more or less. The crack bread might get a try soon, too. Thanks!
Every item you shared looks amazing!! Sadly, a couple of the links to recipes don’t work 🙁 …Namely, the parmesan potatoes and taco seasoning. Do you have the real web addresses for those recipes? Thanks!
Hi Courtney. I am so sorry about the links. I click on them and they work? So I am totally unsure how to fix them…. 🙁 Sorry. But here they are