I’ve teamed up with Produce for Kids again. You’re going to love it! They’ve also joined forces with Meijer and Jump with Jill to raise funds to bring the Jump with Jill nutrition education program to local schools in the Meijer area this fall. This campaign runs from September 3-30 and takes place during Family Meals Month in September.
What is Jump with Jill?! I’m glad you asked. 🙂 It’s a rock and roll nutrition show (the only one of its kind) and it’s all about engaging kids on the subject of health and empowering them to eat better and make good choices. They use fun catchy songs, upbeat dances and super cute fashion choices and kids just love her. Seriously. So do I. She’s so quirky and adorable. Check her out.
Meijer stores have displays showcasing the #PowerYourFamilyMeal message and some really great recipe cards. But, feel free to skip the store and try the delivery service! I’m going to for sure. It’s called Shipt and right now you can enter the code 6A3CB9A9K6B to receive a two-week free trial and $25 off your first order! Groceries to my door!!
I love this dish. It’s great to bring to a party, potluck or picnic. But, we eat it as a meal in the summer often. It’s everything you love about Taco dip and cold veggie pizza, combined. Crunchy and fresh.
Taco Veggie Pizza
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 medium SUNSET tomatos, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup DOLE Chipotle and Cheddar chopped salad
- 1 can of sliced olives
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Marzetti Avocado Ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay out in a greased cookie sheets. (I use this recipe to make two pizzas.)
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Remove lumps with a whisk. Spread over the cooled crust. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle chopped salad (reserve the dressing and toppings from the bag) over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with tomatoes, shredded cheese, olives, avocados and corn chip strips (from the chopped salad bag).
- Drizzle Avocado Ranch dressing on top.
- Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Enjoy! It’s so so good.
Support these 8 fresh fruit and veggie brands by buying them this month at Meijer. They will donate a portion to the Jump with Jill program! Veggies for me, and cash for Jill. Win. Win.
Avocados From Mexico, DOLE® Packaged Salads, Earthbound Farm® Salads, Highline Mushrooms®, Marzetti® Dressings & Caramel Dip, SUNSET® Tomatoes, Green Giant® Fresh Klondike Rose® & Red Potatoes and Stemilt Lil Snappers® Bartlett Pears & Gala Apples
Produce for Kids is such a great organization that is dedicated to creating a healthier generation and is all about giving back. Love that. It’s a pleasure to work with them. Check them out on Twitter and Instagram, too.
Disclosure: Thank you to Produce for Kids for sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100 percent my own.