Baby, it’s cold outside! Winter has finally come to my area. After such a mild beginning, it’s here now for sure! We had our first snow this weekend and more is expected tonight. Brrrr. How about your area? Check out these fun Winter Activities for Preschoolers to keep little hands busy, when your’e snowed in!
Do you want to dress a penguin? from Sight and Sound Reading
Ice Skating Free Printable Worksheets from Learning 2 Walk
Winter I Spy Printable for Preschoolers from Life Over C’s
Do you want to build a snowman? from Sight and Sound Reading
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #106
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link-ups? You can find them all right here.
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & A Diligent Heart to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Sherryl, Erin & Marlene