Ooohh holidays and themes! I just love ’em. Look at all these amazing printables and activities and ideas for St. Patrick’s Day. I can’t wait. My kids are going to love it. I adore St. Patrick’s Day because it means Spring is around the corner.
I need to get myself to Trader Joes and pick up a potted Shamrock plant. I love teaching the kids about the real St. Patrick and how he taught about the trinity with a Shamrock. But mine always die and I have to get a new one every year.
Saint Patrick’s Day Ideas
- Fun Things To Do This Saint Patrick’s Day! from 3 Boys and a Dog
- St. Patrick’s Day Picture Books from Embark on the Journey
- Shamrock Letter Match activity from Something 2 Offer
- Gold at the End of the Rainbow soap from Crayons in my Camera Bag
- Rainbow Buttons Color Sorting & Craft from Kidz Activities
- St Patrick Day Activities, Recipes, Books & Crafts Kids Can Make from Your Vibrant Family
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable and Activities from Embark on the Journey
- Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: Greater Than and Less Than from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Free St Patrick’s Day Printable Activity Pack from Embark on the Journey
- Free St Patrick Day Coloring Pages & Printables from Your Vibrant Family
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #112
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer and Successful Homemakers, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia