Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party
I’m digging the featured posts for this week. I really love all holidays because they’re a reason for a themed party or a themed meal or themed clothes! But, St. Patrick’s Day has always held a special place in my heart! I think it’s because my name is Erin. Growing up, I could never find my name on personalized things, but during St. Patrick’s Day I could always find my name all over the place. Haha. Even if it was on green beer glasses. ERIN GO BRAUGH, everyone! Thanks for stopping by.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week! Blessings, Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia