Fall weather is finally upon us. I wore a sweatshirt this weekend! Yes! I love it. And even if you’re not in the “I heart everything pumpkin spice” camp, you are bound to find something you would like to try in this list. Check out these perfect pumpkin activates and recipes. I need to take the book list to the library. My kids would love it.
23 Pumpkin Books for Kids from Homeschool Preschool
Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes from The Vintage Indie
Pumpkin Fluff and Pumpkin Dump Cake from The Food Hussy
10 Activities Using Real Pumpkins from There’s Just One Mommy
Easy 20 Minute Pumpkin Scones from The Healthy Hen
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #144
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer and Successful Homemakers, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia