It’s FALL! That means pumpkin patches and apple picking. Big pots of chili and outdoor parties. Bon fires and marshmallows! My favorite time of the year, for sure.
Check out these awesome and simple S’more Bars. Take them to your next fall get together. They are so stinking simple to make and they get devoured at every party that I bring them to.
What you need:
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 7 oz bar of chocolate
- parchment paper
What you do:
- In a large saucepan melt the butter. Add a pinch of salt and stir.
- Pour a bag of mini marshmallows, reserving one cup for later, into the melted butter. Stir until completely melted.
- Once melted, turn off the stovetop. Add in the Golden Grahams cereal and fold into the marshmallow mix until evenly coated.
- Line an 11×7 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour the cereal mix into the dish, evenly spreading.
- Place a Hershey chocolate on the cereal. I placed one Hershey bar for each ‘slice’ I would cut later. I wanted to make sure everyone got a piece! Press the bar gently into the cereal mix.
- Pour the remaining cup of mini marshmallows on top, pressing them gently.
- Let it sit for a few hours to completely set.
- Remove the parchment paper, cut and enjoy!
These bars are a huge hit and so simple to make. And they’re so cute with the little Hershey bar on top. They make a perfect dessert for fall entertaining.
Leave a Reply