Our fun little health boost is over now, I know so sad…don’t cry! Because I have some more exciting news…but you’ll have to wait until the end for that! 🙂
Anyway..#fitin8weeks is over! 8 weeks of watching our diets and getting active in time for summer! Went by fast huh?! Here are some snap shots of the journey!
It was so hard sometimes to stay on track! I mean laying on the couch with a glass of wine at the end of the day pretty much always sounds better than going to the gym. But getting in a good workout ALWAYS feels better than sitting on the couch. ALWAYS! I love the way I feel after taking care of myself. Either with a good workout, a good meal or even a fun night with good friends! 🙂
If this little fitness boost helped you stay on track, or if you had the best intentions but the couch got the best of you…well…tie up those laces and get ready for…
That’s right…100 workouts! But don’t worry, you have 6 months to do it…and it’s 100% FREE!!
Here are the rules…
1) Register on the FB event page!
2) Complete 100 workouts before Dec 31, 2014.
3) If you are a member we will use your SNAP KEY CARD to track your gym visits. If not…your 100 workouts will need to be verified through your social media posts! So remember to tag your posts with Snap Fitness Hebron and #100snapworkouts
4) Also “check in” on FB at Snap Fitness Hebron when you workout each time with “About to start my (whatever number your on) workout!” and the #100snapworkouts.
5) And post a pic, or a blurb, on Instagram, Facebook (tag us!) or Twitter and using #100snapworkouts.
Those who complete 100 workouts will earn a “I ROCKED 100 WORKOUTS at SNAP” t-shirt and water bottle.
PLUS anyone wanting to renew (or start) a 1 Year prepaid membership or who wants to switch from month-to-month over to a 1 yr prepaid membership will get 10% off a year membership!
Let’s do this!!
So to recap…FREE…look better…be healthier…win prizes! 🙂
Heather blogs at The Healthy Hen, where she writes about being healthy in what we eat, what we do and how we live. She’s Mama Hen to 3 little chicks and wife to the Big Rooster. She’s passionate about being healthy and has a degree in Exercise Science. She believes being healthy is way, WAY, more than just eating salads and being gym rats. It’s about having fun and spending time with those you love, too. Going to the circus with your family can be just as healthy and good for you as running a 5k. Celebrating birthdays and watching your kids laugh is just as healthy for your soul as strength training is for your bones. Be healthy!
Check out Heather’s other posts.
Connect with Heather. You’ll be so glad you did!
The Healthy Hen Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |
Leave a Reply