My family personally loves breakfast any time!
Ham and Cheese Quiche can quickly be made for breakfast or dinner. It can be made a head of time or even frozen. It is quick and easy perfect to serve to a large crowd.
Here is my favorite recipe:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together until slightly crumbly.
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Allow the crust to chill in the fridge while you make the filling.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp dried mustard
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.
Tips From the Kitchen:
- When freezing: wrap the quiche in plastic wrap before placing in a freezer bag. This helps keep ice from forming on the quiche.
- Spinach or Swiss Chard is also a great addition to the recipe.
- This recipe can also be made in muffin cups for individual quiches!
Lindsay’s a green, crunchy mama to three and a wife to one amazing guy. She strives to raise her family as naturally and organically as possible. She went to school for Holistic Nutrition and is passionate about feeding her family “real” food! She blogs about herhippie holistic lifestyle at Crunchy Savings.com.
Connect with Lindsay. You’ll be so glad you did.