This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, visit our disclosures page.
This DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub is the perfect gift!
Every mama, grandmama and teacher will love this. Who doesn’t love to feel a little pampered at Christmas?
Isn’t it the prettiest soft pale yellow color? Wait till you smell it! Heavenly. The best part is that you can make a lot of this scrub for not a lot of money. So it’s perfect if you are making a lot of gifts.
And it only takes 3 ingredients! Which you might just have in your pantry right now. 😉
- Glass jar
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Mix 2 cups of sugar with 1/3 cup of olive oil. Stir until it’s a crumbly, but wet consistency. You can add more olive oil as needed to get the consistency that you like.
- Add a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil. I used about 6 drops for this jar. (There are 250 drops of lemon essential oil in the bottle, so each drop is about 5 cents, what a bargain!!)
- Give away to your favorite teacher or mama.
- Or use it yourself!!
- To use, take about a tablespoon of the scrub and rub all over feet or hands. Massage in for a few minutes and then rinse.
- Enjoy your smooth luxurious skin and the lovely uplifting lemon aroma! 🙂
It doesn’t have to cost a lot to make someone feel special! This scrub leaves your hands and feet feeling smooth and silky. And the scent of the lemon oil is so uplifting. The combination is luxurious.
I really like to use lemon oil in this scrub because it’s an aromatic powerhouse. It cleanses air and uplifts the mood. SO get scrubbing. 🙂
Like this recipe? I have more! Check out our other essential oil posts and recipes. I do love me some oils! ?
Please know that all essential oils are not created equal.
When you are choosing your essential oils, please know that there are different grades available. You can find some low priced oils in your grocery store or health food store. I have chosen to purchase Rocky Mountain Oils for my family. They are amazing and of the highest quality. (Bonus, they are not a MLM!)
Disclaimer. For educational purposes only. I am not a doctor. I make no medical claims about being a doctor or curing viruses. We are NOT providing medical advice. Always consult your physician for medical treatment. The advice shared in this page has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.
Vicki Hale says
I have always wanted to make my own scrub, this looks fairly easy. I might give it a go.Thank you. Vicki