Father’s day is this weekend?!?! What? How did that happen? Well, if you’ve procrastinated…..not to worry. Here are some easy, clever and fabulous ideas for ya!!
Some of them we’ve already done and some of them we are definitely going to do this year!!
1. Free Printable. A cute book from the kiddos.
2. Free Printable. Room service door hanger.
3. DIY – Make a card that looks like a shirt and tie.
4. Free Printable Subway Art Poster Card. It has all the funny things dads say.
5. DIY – Super cute idea to present a gift certificate of a round of golf!
7. Free Printable, including one that says Grandpa!! Just add Reece’s Pieces!
8. Free Printable. Bottle Neck Ties!
9. DIY – How to make your own iDAD card!
10. Free Printable. Help the kids fill in the blanks. They have one that says Grandpa too!
11. DIY – A week’s supply of kid decorated lunch bags.
12. Free retro pop printable for a tin filled with “Dad” related things.
13. Colorful kid painted canvases for the office!
14. DIY – ‘We’re Nuts about Daddy’ frame and a bag of pistachios.