:)I made my first striped wreath here, as a gift, using wide ribbon. I liked it so much I knew I wanted to make one for myself. But, being so frugal (cheap) I didn’t really want to go back to Hobby Lobby to buy more ribbon. I thought maybe I had something in my stash that I could use.
How to make your own pants wreath…..
1. Get some pants and a wreath form. I think an old suit would make a cool wreath too. Or jeans!
2. Cut the pants into strips.
3. Glue the strips onto the wreath form.
4. I ended each strip on the back of the wreath form so they wouldn’t show. See above.
5. Make some happy felt flowers. Glue them on the wreath.
6. I hot glued the flower layers together and then used embroidery floss to make an X on the top layer only. It only looks like I sewed the whole thing together. I faked it. haha.