I’m not sure yet what we’re going to do for Earth Day today. I’d like to plant something, but it’s supposed to be rainy. I know for sure we are going to take our recycling in, because it’s overflowing. It’s been a few weeks since I brought it, today I will just take the kids with me. So, that worked out well. 🙂
And of course we’re going to eat our Earth cupcakes. We made them yesterday and they’re super cute. 🙂
- White (or yellow) cake mix
- blue food coloring
- green food coloring
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions. Divide the cake mix into two bowls. Add green to one bowl and blue to another. Mix thoroughly.
- Add one tablespoon of blue batter to the muffin tins, then green, then blue. Do this until the tins are about 3/4 full.
- I also let the kids swirl the batter around a little bit if only one color was showing on the top.
- Bake according to package directions.