I love a fresh New Year. Are you into resolutions? I just love them! Starting over with goals just seems so good. Mine are almost always the same. Eat better, lose some weight, exercise more, among other things. haha. Check out these 5 Delicious Resolution-Friendly Recipes. One of them is even specifically for Trim Healthy Mama. Which is the lifestyle I have adapted recently! I love it.
Spicy Asian Chicken Zoodle Soup from Almost Supermom
15 Healthy Avocado Recipes from Gym Craft Laundry
Thin Healthy Mama Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles from Fit Mom Journey
Hearty Potato Ham and Pumpkin Soup from Intoxicated on Life
Gluten Free Greek Flatbread from Almost Supermom
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #105
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link-ups? You can find them all right here.
Here we go.
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday Board on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & A Diligent Heart to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Sherryl, Erin & Marlene
Leave a Reply