These 20 Mom Approved After-School Snacks will satisfy even the most hungry appetites .
Do your kids come home from school STARVING?! Check out these 20 wholesome and simple after-school snack ideas.
I feel like my kids are always milling about wanting a snack! All that growing and playing and running and learning really gets them hungry. And hungry quickly turns to HANGRY in my house. (Me included!) Keep the beast at bay and whip up some of these seriously fun and healthy treats. Check out my great list.
20 Mom Approved After-School Snacks
1. Homemade Graham Crackers | Love to Be in the Kitchen
2. Apple Sandwiches | Cincy Shopper
3. Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups | Cincy Shopper
4. Peanut Butter and Cherry Energy Bites | Peas and Crayons
5. Edible Pencils | Heavenly Savings
6. Glitter Grapes | Heavenly Savings
7. Apple Smiles | Just 2 Sisters
8. Pumpkin Apple Granola | Practical Savings
9. Homemade Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups | Living Sweet Moments
10. Homemade Crunchy Apples Chips | Living Sweet Moments
11. Triple Berry Granola | Just Us Four Blog
12. Pear Muffins | Our Family World
13. Banana Bread | Our Family World
14. Cranberry Quinoa and White Chocolate Granola Bars | Our Family World
15. Yogurt and Berry Bites | Our Family World
16. Chocolate Cherry Engery Bites | Peas and Crayons
17. Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas | A Cedar Spoon
18. Patriotic Parfaits | Gluesticks and Gumdrops
19. Homemade Ranch Dressing with Veggie Kabobs | You Brew My Tea
20. Chocolate Banana Bread | Gluesticks and Gumdrops