Happy Day After Easter!
If you have some lovely Easter-y hard boiled eggs like I have…..Why not whip up a yummy bowl of Avocado Egg Salad? It’s TASTY. 🙂 It doesn’t disappoint. I adapted mine from this Tyler Florence recipe on Food Network.
Avocado Egg Salad
What you need:
- 7 eggs. Hard boiled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of mayo (I used plain greek yogurt instead)
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 a bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado. halved, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of shredded carrots (for a little crunch and because I had them!)
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Mix all of the above together.
- Eat it. 😉 Doesn’t get any easier than that.
Courtney Pies says
That looks super yummy! I think I’m gonna have to make some hardboiled eggs (since we ate all ours Easter) just to make some!
Wendy Price says
That sounds and looks good.
Maria Iemma says
My family loves avocados and I am always looking for recipes that it can be used. It is healthy with good fat and delicious. Thank you for the recipe.
Janet W. says
This looks absolutely delicious! We’ve been trying to eat healthier and I’d love to try something new!
i hate egg in way but i am willing to take bit and try this!!
krystal Howell says
So glad i saw this me and my son love avacado and egg so i know this will be a hit at lunch times!!