I love Thanksgiving crafts and enjoying the holiday with the kids. Doing these little things in the few weeks before Thanksgiving is a great way to talk to them and teach them about the origins of the holiday, as well as talk about the season. Any way I can make teaching fun is a plus in my book!
20 Easy Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids
First, I am going to share my own favorites from our blog, then share some awesome ideas from my fellow bloggers. These Thanksgiving crafts are so easy to make and tons of fun!
- Paint Chip Turkey Thanksgiving Place Cards from A Bird and A Bean
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Placemats from A Bird and A Bean
- Metallic Pumpkins from A Bird and A Bean
- Indian Corn Place Cards from A Bird and A Bean
- Coffee Filter Turkey Craft from Raising Little Superheroes
- Pipe Cleaner Turkey from Mess For Less
- Handprint Turkey Craft Hat from Crafty Morning
- Wooden Craft Sticks Native American Dolls from You Brew My Tea
- Turkey Place Cards from Mommy’s Bundle
- Felt and Burlap Thanksgiving Napkin Rings from The Real Thing With The Coake Family
- Wooden Craft Sticks Pumpkins Kids Craft from You Brew My Tea
- Egg Carton Turkey Craft from Crafty Morning
- Scrapbook Paper Turkey Craft from Mess For Less
- Acorn Turkey Thanksgiving Kids Craft from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Yard Wrapped Pumpkin Craft from Handmade Kids Art
- Felt Crafts Easy Fall Garland from You Brew My Tea
- DIY Window Clings from Gym Craft Laundry
- Thanksgiving Place Cards from Typically Simple
- Paper Bag Pumpkins from Moms Confession
- Turkey Pinecone Thanksgiving Craft from Stockpiling Moms
These Thanksgiving crafts are a great way to get your kids excited about the holiday. Grab some basic craft supplies and gather up these ideas to spend an afternoon of crafting with your kids before the holiday. These are also great for keeping kids busy on Thanksgiving Day while you work on preparing a delicious meal!