Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. And I have a really cute and FREE printable for ya. The amazing Amy of Proffitt Productions, made this just for us. And my kids thought it was hilarious and LOVED it. They got right to work whipping up the slime.
We’ve made all kinds of slime around here.
A old favorite is puffy slime, and over the summer, we made a youtube video to show just how easy it is to make.
But, for this slime, we decided to make clear glitter slime, to make it super festive and fun for good old Valentie’s Day.
What you need:
- clear glue
- the handy PDF
- condiment cups like these. (But I have occasionaly seen them at the Dollar Tree too!)
- a slime activator (We used Borax and water this time.)
What you do:
- Add 4 ounces of glue and lots of glitter to a bowl. Mix it up.
- Mix in about 1 1/2 bottles of warm water. (The measurements don’t have to be exact and it will still work.)
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Borax into 1/2 cup of water to make activator.
- Add a little of the activator at a time, until you reach slime state. (you will not need all of it.)
- Knead the slime. It will be stringy. Keep kneading till it’s slime.
- Add a little bit of slime to each of the cups.
- Cut out the circles. We used scissors because I can’t find my 2 inch punch!! Have your kids sign their names and glue them to the lids.
- Whaalaa. Done. SO cute.
If you would like the PDF of the adorable and FREE printable from sweet Amy, click here.
Want more Valentine’s Printables and goodness? Check these out!
- DIY Mason Jar Valentine’s Day Soap Dispenser
- 20 Must Make Valentines Day Sweet Treats
- Valentine’s Day Heart Tree Decorations
- Valentine’s Pillow Sewing Tutorial
- Officially Yours Valentines Printable.
- Printable Valentines Mailbox
- Valentines Day Candy Wreath
- 15 Amazing Valentines Day Ideas
This post may contain affiliate links and if you make a purchase after following the link, I get a small percentage to help run this blog. Thank you.
Leave a Reply