My kids are all Star Wars, all the time! They are seriously OBSESSED! We just threw my son an epic Star Wars birthday party last month (more to come on that soon!) They are going to flip about these Star Wars learning activities. I can’t wait to print some out. Love it.
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #125
Follow Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday Board on Pinterest.
Star Wars Learning Activities
- Star Wars Handwriting Pack from Embark On The Journey
- Star Wars Addition Cards from Royal Baloo
- Star Wars Sensory Bin from Something 2 Offer
- Star Wars Printable Preschool Pack from Homeschool Preschool
- Printable Star Wars Story Cube Prompt from 4 The Love Of Family
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer and Successful Homemakers, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia