I do so enjoy it when food looks like other foods! haha. I think that’s why I love April Fool’s so much! I have fun with that one. Check out this awesome Thanksgiving Cheese and Crackers Appetizers! They look like pumpkin pie! Ahhh. Perfect for your Thanksgiving appetizer or any fall party. And they were so simple!
Pumpkin Pie Cheese and Crackers
What you need:
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese (I used Cracker Barrel)
- Whipped Cream Cheese
- Triscuit crackers or another triangle shaped cracker
- Chicken in a Biskit crackers
What you do:
- Cut your cheddar cheese into thick slices.
- Place a slice of cheese on the Triscuit cracker.
- Slice the cheese to form a triangle that will fit the Triscuit cracker.
- This is the trickiest part! Cut approximately ⅓ of the Chicken in a Biskit cracker. I found it’s easiest to make sure to use even pressure and make a quick cut.
- Place in a ziploc bag a few spoonfuls of whipped cream cheese. Cut a very tiny hole in the corner of the bag.
- It’s time to put your ‘pies’ together! Place your cheese slice on the Triscuit. Using a thin line of cream cheese attach your larger Chicken in a Biskit cracker on the back of the pie slice.
- Again, using your cream cheese, attach the smaller piece of the Chicken in a Biskit cracker on top of the cheese where it meets the cracker. This forms your pie’s ‘crust’.
- In the center of the cheese, squeeze a dollop of cream cheese. It will look just like you topped your pie with whipped cream!
Jessy @ The Life Jolie says
These could not be more adorable- what a brilliant idea for Thanksgiving!
Adorable! I need ideas for Thanksgiving…I’m hosting this year! Eeek!
These are so cute!