We eat a lot of eggs around here. We have 5 backyard hens and those sweet girls keep us in eggs. So, I’m always on the look out for a dish that involves eggs. It’s a good thing we love breakfast! (I mean, who doesn’t love breakfast?!) You know what else I love? Easy one dish meals. And this dish satisfies all of those! Breakfast…check. Eggs….check. One dish…..check. And it is so delicious!
Potato Ham & Veggie Hash
What you need:
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 a bunch of kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup of red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pound of ham, diced
- 1 bag of diced Simply Potatoes
What you do:
- Cook the peppers, onions and zucchini on low for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn heat up to medium/low.
- Add the diced ham and bag of Simply Potatoes and cook according to package instructions.
- Add the kale for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Mix well.
- Make 6 wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each well.
- Put the lid back on and cook until the eggs are done to your liking.
- We LOVE them runny for this dish, but we are kind of strange.
This one dish wonder is easy to prepare and works for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner. It’s even great to entertain with. Have you ever used Simply Potatoes? They’re fresh and never frozen. You can find them in your refrigerated dairy section.
They help make this dish super easy and quick because I didn’t have to peel or chop potatoes and Simply Potatoes are made from real ingredients!
Simply Potatoes Breakfast Lovers unite! Would you like to try Simply Potatoes? How about a month supply of Simply Potatoes? EVEN BETTER! Enter below!
You can also find all kinds of great recipes and ideas by following Simply Potatoes on Pinterest. Check them out!