Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party
I am ready for 2015 and I’m loving all the great posts that you lovely people linked up to Good Tips Tuesday last week. It was a treasure trove of tips and ideas for the New Year. 2015 is going to be the BEST! Thanks for all the printables and ideas.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Dream Big in 2015 and Free Printable
6 Tips for Organizing Your Closet Now
How to Create A Home Gym with Little Money or Space
Everything You Need to Get Organized in 2015
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Heather @ Golden Reflections Blog’s board Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, and The Gracious Wife to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, & Michelle
[inlinkz_linkup id=479950 mode=1]
Thanks so much for including my post on Everything you need to get organized in 2015! Happy New Year!
Lori @ TheHealthMinded.com says
So excited and thankful you chose and posted my piece on creating a home gym with little money or space! Thanks so much! Happy New Year!
2 monkeys and me says
really nice blog want to get more these types of blog.