Fall is here. I LOVE fall. I mean, who doesn’t? I don’t know a single person who doesn’t love fall. Trips to the pumpkin patch, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, crisp weather, beautiful foliage, breaking out the jackets, apple pie, pumpkin everything, candy corn, costumes, Halloween and Thanksgiving! I love it all! Autumn rocks.
I made these pudding pops for the kids the other day and they couldn’t be simpler. They’re so tasty too. Think of a creamsicle! YUM! And they are just too cute!
What you need:
- 2 boxes of vanilla pudding mix
- TruMoo Orange Scream flavored milk
- Yellow food coloring
- popsicle molds and sticks
- plastic baggies (for piping pudding into mold)
What you do:
- Make one box of vanilla pudding according to directions on the box.
- Divide this into two bowls.
- Keep one bowl of pudding white.
- Add a few drops of yellow food coloring to the other bowl. Now you have a small bowl of white and yellow.
- Make the second box of pudding according to the directions, but instead of regular milk, use TruMoo Orange Scream flavored milk.
- Add each of the puddings to individual plastic bags.
- Pipe white pudding into the tips of each popsicle mold first.
- Second, pipe the orange pudding on top of the white layer.
- Last, pipe the yellow pudding on the top.
- I made my orange layer the biggest so you can taste the orange flavor most.
- Add a popsicle stick and freeze until solid (at least 6 hours).
Have you seen the TruMoo flavors in your store? We really like the Orange Scream a lot. I know I’m giving the kids a great snack because TruMoo contains 8 essential nutrients, no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial growth hormones, no HFCS, and they are sweetened with just enough sugar to make it a bit sweet, but not overly. Win. Win.