Happy Cinco De Mayo!! I love a day with a theme! We are going to make some pinatas today and have Mexican food for dinner. Are you doing anything festive today? I can’t wait to see what you guys link up this week!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Some Days You Just Need to Breathe
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org.
- We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Heather @ Golden Reflections Blog’s board Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The SassySlow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Blessings, Heather, Jill, Sherryl, & Erin!
Thank you for the party 🙂