I love holidays! Every. single. holiday. Even poor little under appreciated ones like April Fools Day get attention in my house! So, you know I love big ones and these 20 Must Make Valentines Day Treats are a hit for one of my favorite holidays – Valentine’s Day!! I think it’s the whole opportunity to have a themed party that attracts me. But, even if I’m not having a party, making holidays special for my family is still super fun!
For past Valentines Days we’ve made garlands, decorations, wreaths made of conversation hearts, heart-shaped breakfasts, dollar-store doily candles, printables, and more.
As you can see from the past – I LOVE A THEME! So, obviously, it’s easy to see Valentines Day treats are a must for our family, and I am glad to gather up my favorites to share with you this year!
20 Must Make Valentines Day Treats
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a commission through purchased made via the links within this post.
Before you make these Valentines Day Treats, grab some simple items to make them better. Red and pink sprinkles are a must alongside the fun holiday themed cupcake liners and cookie cutters. Of course, I keep heart shaped cake pans, and heart molds on hand, but you might want to grab some for yourself this year. Just in case, some pink or red and white paper straws are handy, and some Valentine’s Day silicone bags are handy for packing treats up to take to friends and family!
1. Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Cake | Source: I Really Love Chocolate
2. Surprise Heart Filled Cupcakes | Source: Katarina’s Paperie
3. Valentine’s Candy Bark | Source: Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
4. Rice Krispie Valentine Hearts | Source: Madame Deals
5. Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies | Source: Juggling Act Mama
6. Dipped Conversation Hearts Krispies Treats | Source: Snappy Gourmet
7. Mini Heart-Shaped Monkey Bread | Source: Home Cooking Memories
8. Valentine Sandwich Cookies | Source: Love to Be in the Kitchen
9. Valentines Cupcakes | Source: Smart Party Planning
10. Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream | Source: Love to Be in the Kitchen
11. Valentine’s Day Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream | Source: Frugal Mom Eh?
12. Royal Icing Valentine’s Cookies | Source: Love, Pasta, and a Toolbelt
13. Valentine’s Day S’mores Dip | Source: Our Mini Family
14. Love Bug Valentines | Source: The Joys of Boys
15. Heart Stencil Cupcakes | Source: Sizzling Eats
16. White Chocolate Dipped Oreos | Source: Making of a Mom
17. Valentine’s Day Oreo Cookie Hearts | Source:
18. Honey Bee My Valentine Cakes | Source: I Don’t Have Time for That
19. Milk Chocolate Raspberry Heart Cups | Source: Project Domestication
20. Chocolate-Strawberry Valentine Popcorn Munch | Source: Maryland Momma’s Rambling and Reviews
As you can see this list of Valentines Day treats has a ton of delicious and fun options that are perfect for making as fun ideas to share with just your kids on Valentine’s Day or to make and share with friends and family. Bag these treats up and share at holiday class parties, around your neighborhood, or with family as special Valentine’s day treats this year!
[…] 20 Must Make Valentines Day Treats […]