I am so excited about CHRISTMAS this year! I swear. I can hardly wait. I’m going to wake up before the kids this year. I bought WAY too many presents and I can’t wait to watch them open each one. I was really going to scale it down this year, but I found people selling things on Craigslist and just couldn’t resist. I spent less than ever before and cleaned everything up so they look new. The bird is having an American Girl doll Christmas and the bean is having a Star Wars Christmas! YAY for used gifts! I can’t wait.
Are you excited? Do you buy used gifts? haha. Only me? I like value!
Check out some of our favorite posts from this past year and welcome to the party!
This week our featured posts are featuring some of our favorite posts from 2015.
Microwave Lava Cake
On The Farm Prewriting Packet
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Cherry Pork Tacos
Letter of the Week Series
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #103
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Heather @ Growing Hands-On Kid’s board Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Growing Hands-On Kids, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia
Leave a Reply