Halloween is just around the corner! Love it. Check out these 5 fun Halloween crafts for kids. They are so clever. I want to try the pumpkin mummies for sure. And my kids are going to love the lego and pearler beads projects!
5 Fun Halloween Crafts for Kids
1) Pumpkin Mummy Family from Hands on As We Grow
2) Halloween Greeting Card Art from Simply Wright
3) Lego Designs: Halloween Mosaics from Brain Power Boy
4) Melted Bead Candy Bowl from Where Imagination Grows
5) Halloween Perler Bead Pattern from Brain Power Boy
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s party!
Good Tips Tuesday Link Up Party #93
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Growing Hands-On Kids, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia