Halloween is right around the corner! Can you believe it?! Fall is almost here and I can’t wait. I love everything about Fall. I am pretty much giddy from September to December. Maybe it’s the pumpkin spice flavored everything. Maybe it’s the cooler weather. Maybe it’s the holidays. I don’t know, but I’m ready for it.
Check out these adorable spider donuts. My kids would love these! You can make them for a spooky little snack or a cute breakfast on Halloween. I think I might use them again when we are studying spiders in homeschool! The kids would love to make their own.
These simple spider donuts could not be easier. They require NO BAKING. Which I love.
What you need:
- Mini chocolate covered donuts
- Round pretzels
- Candy Eyes
- Decorating Gel
What you do:
- For each spider you will need a miniature donut, 4 round pretzels, and 2 candy eyes.
- Break each of the pretzels in half so you have 8 ‘legs’.
- Gently push one end of the pretzels into the donut, put four on each side of the spider.
- Using the decorating gel make a small dab on the back of each of the candy eyes and attach to the front of the donut spider.
Ah! He’s so cute!
[…] A Bird and a Bean – Simple Spider Donuts […]