My kids are constantly asking me what time it is. Which cracks me up, since they really have no concept of time. We are working on learning how to tell time with my 7 year old (Any tips would be appreciated!) but the five year old just repetitively asks what time it is
to annoy me to be like his big sister.
So, I was excited at the chance to review the Kidizoom Smartwatch from VTech because I knew they would love it! It’s right up their alley. The Smartwatch is a sweet wearable technology for kids!
This watch is no ordinary watch. It’s so much smarter!
“With the exciting interactive Kidizoom Smartwatch, kids can capture photos, add photo effects, record videos and play built-in games for learning fun on the go. Complete with an easy-to-use 1.4’’ color touch screen, as well as more than 50 digital and analog clock displays, the multi-functional Kidizoom Smartwatch is perfect for kids learning to tell time. The Kidizoom Smartwatch also boasts a rechargeable battery, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, voice recorder with funny voice changing effects and parental game controls.”
- 1.4 inch color touch screen
- Camera for taking photos and recording videos
- Voice recorder with 5 voice changing effects
- Special effects including customized photo frames, color filters and distortion effects
- 4 fun games, included
- Kid-durable design to withstand drops and bumps
- Splash proof and sweat proof
- Alarm clock with fun tones and animation
- Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
- 50+ digital and traditional analog displays
- Rechargeable battery
- 4 vibrant colors: blue, pink, white and green
- Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging
- Access to Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
My kids have so much fun playing with this watch. They love choosing different themes for the face of the watch. I love that you can toggle quickly between analog and digital. It helps reinforce what time it is and learning to tell time. Set up is a breeze. The kids could have almost done it by themselves. Tech saavy little munchkins these days.
Their favorite feature is the camera. They have been taking pictures of EVERYTHING! They love the video camera too. And the voice recorder and voice changer. And the games. Yeah, they really like it all.
My favorite feature is the alarm which as fun sounds and cartoons to help learn to tell time and also to keep on schedule. A timer for the kids to wear! Genius!
We have been enjoying this VTech product a lot. It’s super fun, functional and ideal for kids who like electronics. Mine really love wearing it.
Would you like to win one? VTech has been generous enough to let me give one away to you! Just in time for school to start!
Connect with VTech Kids to learn more.
Disclosure: The VTech product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech. All opinions are my own.