Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Hope you have all kinds of green to link up. I love theme parties! Ok, you actually don’t have to link up green things, but that would be fun! 😉 Don’t get pinched. (My husband doesn’t believe me that you get pinched on St. Patrick’s Day if you don’t wear green. He’s convinced that I made that up because he has never heard that!!) Did you hear that growing up? Maybe it’s regional??
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Places to Display Children’s Artwork in your Home
No More Perfect Moms Book Study
Congratulations! Please grab a button if you were featured!
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe and cooking tips, homemaking tips, parenting tips, and kids craft and activity tips below!
- Link up to 4 posts per person please and pick posts that have not been previously linked up to this party!
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Please visit at least 2 other posts you see in the link party list, comment, share and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The SassySlow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
- Each post will also be pinned to the Good Tips Tuesday Pinterest Board!
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Jill, Sherryl, & Erin!
Thank you so much for featuring our upcoming book study! 🙂 Blessings!