I love Jalapeño Poppers. There’s just something about creamy, cheesy, spicy, crunchy, fried snacks that gets me every time. And it’s fall. That means football season. You gotta have some good football snacks around! 🙂 Chips and Poppers and Dips, oh my! Or combine them and make Jalapeño Popper Dip!
I wanted to make this dip just a little bit healthier. A little less fat. Basically, so that I can eat more of it! You can’t even tell that it has less fat than other dips. I did some clever little switch-a-roos. I switched the mayo that normally goes into this sort of dip for greek yogurt. And I used less cheese. But, seriously, you can’t tell. 😉 My husband had no idea it had yogurt in it (and he HATES yogurt!) CLEVER I tell ya!
It is sooooo good! Cheesy, creamy, salty, crunchy, spicy dipping goodness!
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 jar of jalapeños, drained and chopped
- 1 cup of shredded jack cheese
- 1½ cups of panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, chopped jalapeños, and shredded cheese.
- Pour into a glass baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the topping over the dip.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.