I love this Potato, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Bake.
This is such a tasty and easy recipe.
The kids and the husband love it. It’s simple to prepare. I usually have everything on hand. And it’s just so pretty! Great for entertaining, even!
What’s not to love? Potatoes and cheese! Come on!
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 potato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet potato
- olive oil
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese (or more)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 370.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Saute a few minutes until translucent.
- Spread onion and garlic mixture onto the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Slice each veggie. I try to keep the potato and sweet potatoes as thin as possible and leave the zucchini a little thicker.
- Arrange the sliced veggies in the dish, placing them vertically on top of the onions and garlic. Alternate between potato, zucchini and sweet potato slices.
- Drizzle with oilive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the tops are looking a little bit crispy.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and return to oven
- Bake for another 20 minutes until brown and tender and perfect!