Happy Day After Easter!
If you have some lovely Easter-y hard boiled eggs like I have…..Why not whip up a yummy bowl of Avocado Egg Salad? It’s TASTY. 🙂 It doesn’t disappoint. I adapted mine from this Tyler Florence recipe on Food Network.
Avocado Egg Salad
What you need:
- 7 eggs. Hard boiled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of mayo (I used plain greek yogurt instead)
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 a bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado. halved, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of shredded carrots (for a little crunch and because I had them!)
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Mix all of the above together.
- Eat it. 😉 Doesn’t get any easier than that.